- All of T-Bone O'Clock (TBO) variations start with a follower's saida.
- The total amount of steps for the core move is 7.
- The rotational energy this move uses starts from the clockwise rotation between steps 1 and 2 of the torso of the leader and follower.
- For variations 6:00 PM and later, the leader and follower begin to trade places to create a tighter circular path needed to "get around the clock".
- Feel free to add whatever ending you'd like at the end of the 7 steps.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.